Le Salon musical de Mamie Prima
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Anna NETREBKO

+3
Arnaud
Elettra
Mamie PrimaDonnaAssoluta
7 participants

Page 5 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anna NETREBKO - Page 5 Empty Re: Anna NETREBKO

Message  octavian Mer 2 Déc - 16:41

Les Contes ouvrent demain a New York avec Anna Wink

Anna NETREBKO - Page 5 Woolfe1

Un tres bon article : http://www.observer.com/2009/culture/diva-gets-domesticated

“There is a lot, lot of singers,” she said, “who don’t have anything else but the theater. I have to say, I used to be like that. I was really—the theater was everything for me—the theater, partying, because I didn’t have anything else, you know? You come back home and there is nobody. It’s fine when you’re young, but when you’re a little bit older, you want something else.”

“It’s difficult [to be both a star and a mom], but yeah,” she sighed, “I’m trying to slow down a little bit. Definitely now there will be less than it was last year. It was very crazy; I didn’t think too much.”

She will be opening the 2011-2012 Met season as Donizetti’s Anna Bolena.

“The other [Donizetti] queens, I don’t think I’m really interested for now,” she said. “With one [Maria Stuarda], it’s too late for me, and Roberto Devereaux, it’s too early. But Anna Bolena, it should be fine.”

The following season brings a new production of Eugene Onegin. “And probably I’m going to sing Trovatore, which I’m now learning,” she said. “That I haven’t signed yet, but it’s in the plans. I’m going to study now and see if I can sing it or not.”
octavian
octavian

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Anna NETREBKO - Page 5 Empty Re: Anna NETREBKO

Message  octavian Sam 5 Déc - 22:17

Hier soir au Met...

octavian
octavian

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 5 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5